I added my goals and aspirations here because…
- I think you will find it interesting.
- It will help me focus on what’s important.
- If you know what I’m doing and you want to help or know someone who can help, please let me know.
My Core Values
Where do my goals and aspirations stem from?
- Flexible schedule
- Go where the waves are good, when the waves are good
- Ability to travel – weekend trips, 1 extended trip per quarter, 1 month of off-grid travel per year, extended stay in a region 3-6 months
- Add value to the lives of my loved ones
- They are happier when I’m present than when I’m away
- I can support my family and friends when they need help
- Make my community a better place to live
- More enjoyable
- Maintaining relationships with close friends and family
- Being able to support myself
Goals & Aspirations
- Make my marketing business stable; low stress, stable income, and helping clients + employees improve their lives.
- Have the funds and freedom to travel freely
2022 – Educate 1 million people about plastics and their impact on the environment.
- Create an education and accounting system for ocean pollution.
- Create a community and/or venture fund to support environmental research and conservation.
Learn Mandarin – Read, write, and speak
Hike The PCT – Separate legs (not all in one go)
Sail The West Coast – From Vancouver to Cabo San Lucas
Watch Judge John G. Evans preside over a court case
Surf tanker waves
Give a university lecture
Be able to read and play piano at an advanced level. Test: Play French Suite No. 5 in G major, BWV 816 by J.S. Bach
Run a marathon in under 4 hours
Write a best selling book