Interested in getting to know me a bit better?
I hope this helps:
My mission is to live a fulfilling life and improve the lives of my friends, family, and community. I do that by solving problems within my circle of influence. My favorite problems to solve are environmental, particularly related to natural environment conservation via education.
My Values & Priorities:
Health – maintain great physical and mental health
Family & Friends – maintain healthy relationships and make each other’s lives better
Security – maintain financial stability and independence
Contribution – make my community a better place to live; contribute to solving our environmental challenges
Here are some of the characteristics I value and hold myself to. I prefer to work with others who share these qualities.
- Reliable – You can trust me to show up on time, at my best, and meet deadlines.
- Honest – I seek the truth in everything I do and accept I will not always be right.
- Independent – I’m able to understand the underlying goal of a project and make mission-critical decisions.
- Modest – I have the ability to put my ego aside for the sake of fulfilling a mission.
- Able to Communicate – I pride myself in clear written communication. I actively and respectfully engage in conversations that bring all parties closer to the truth.
If my mission and values resonate with you, consider working with me in some capacity:
To learn more about my professional background you can visit my LinkedIn profile.