Your message is on the way to my inbox.
Here’s what to expect:
- Your message will be carefully packaged in a safe and certified organic envelope by our dedicated shipping wizard before it is carried by our trusted owl straight to my personal inbox.
- If you’ve shared your website as part of your message, he’ll use a sparkling yellow star stamp to indicate the importance of your message.
- As soon as I check my mailbox my eyes will be drawn to your message. I won’t be able to resist opening it to see what project you’re working on and the impact you’re having on the world.
- While I’m closing out all my other open tabs and pulling out my notepad, our head chef Chris will slip on his running shoes, take my reusable coffee cup, and run around the corner to get me a modest-sized cup of milk tea with tapioca pearls.
- Upon his return we will high five, remove our shoes, and stand on top of our desks to announce to the rest of the team to prepare themselves: we have a new message; get ready!
- Then… we will all gather around and dig into your questions or comments, taking careful notes, and brainstorming the best ways to help you succeed!
- Finally, I will draft a short summary email with next steps and hand it over to our shipping wizard for speedy delivery back to you.
Hang tight. You’ll hear back from me soon!
In the meantime, you’re welcome to explore the latest free resources created to help you get more from your website:
- Submitting Your Sitemap to Google Webmaster Tools (Google Search Console)
- Google Webmaster Tools: Getting Started – Dashboard Overview
- Handling SEO for Language and Region Targeting
- How To Register Your Site with Google Webmaster Tools
- Digital Marketing for Environmental Nonprofits: Questions We Need To Be Asking Ourselves